Skip to main content

January Favorites

Hi everyone today I wanted to share some of my favorite items for the month of January. 

  


1. APPS
- TikTok, I've been loving this app recently I'm always ob there watching fashion, comedy, and lifestyle content. I think that everyone should download this app because there's something for everyone on TikTok. 
- Instagram, again I've always loved this app but I've really enjoyed interacting with people on there. And creating reels for my followers on my @lifewithwis account. 

2. NorthFace Puffer
 
Where I live in Arkansas it can get pretty cold here, with light snow on some days. It was essential for me to get a jacket that will keep me warm, but also something that's cute. For Christmas I was kindly gifted my NorthFace Puffer seen in the picture above, it keeps me so warm and is so cute. I've been wearing it all January and I am in love, I plan on getting a black NorthFace Puffer in the same style in the future. 

3. Matching Sets
I have been L-O-V-I-N-G matching sets recently they're cheap, comfortable, and they can be cute. I got the one I'm wearing in the picture above from Wal-Mart in the color navy, I added the puffer on top for weather purposes  but it actually turned out cute. 

4. Dr. Martens
This is the last item on this list and arguably one of my favorites, the picture above is me wearing my Dr. Martens. I got them in December after X-Mas and I love them, they have a zipper in the front and the leather feels so buttery on them. I really like how they have a zipper in the front because they're so easy to put on. 

thank you for reading!
comment your feedback below. 
keep up with me: https://linktr.ee/lifewithwis






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Find Your Aesthetic

 Hi everyone today I'll be discussing how to find your aesthetic or individual style.  1. The Fit of Clothes The first thing that determines your aesthetic is how you want your clothing to fit for example do you like the fit of skinny jeans, baggy jeans, or flare jeans on your body. I prefer mom jeans on my body instead of a skinny jean fit. Also do you prefer your tops to fit tighter or baggy, for me I like a mix of both. How you like clothes to fit your body is big part of finding your style/aesthetic because, your clothing will be the base of your style.   (source: 7esl.com) 2. What Shoes You Like  The second thing that determines your aesthetic is what shoes you like and look good on your feet for example do you like sneakers, heels, or boots. I prefer sneakers. Along with the type of shoe you also need to figure out what style of shoe like chunky, platform, or flat sole shoes. If you're shorter maybe platform is your go to , or if you're tall maybe a more flat sole sho

Black History Month: Books

  Hi everyone today I wanted to start a little series for black history month, this series will be an appreciation to black art and people. I'm so excited for this today's post because it will be focused on books. Some of these I have not read myself yet, but I still wanted to share them with you all because I've heard they're good. I hope you all enjoy, comment which book is your favorite.  The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas: The Hate U Give is a fictional story centered around police brutality, and how it effects the main character Starr Carter. This is a book that I recommend everyone read, though it's fictional its still has a very important message. Rated: 4.5/5 on Good Reads, 5/5 on Commonsense Media, & a 4.8/5 on Audible.  I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou: I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings is an autobiography about the extraordinary poet Maya Angelou. Maya discusses overcoming trauma and racism, while telling a  coming-of-age story. Rated: 4.2/5

All About the Georgia RunOffs

 Hi everyone today I'll be discussing the Georgia Senate race runoffs, my goal is to educate my you all on this topic.  (picture credits: thenation.com) What is a Run-Off election? According to "Balletpedia.com" a runoff election is a second election held to determine a winner when no candidate in the first election met the required threshold for victory. This is a great definition a runoff election occurs when a candidate doesn't earn 50% of votes in the first general election.  (Picture Credits: Vox.com) Why and Where is this Runoff occurring? This senate runoff election is occurring in Georgia and the reason this is happening because in Georgia specifically the 50% vote rule counts for candidates. According to Vox.com 3 million Georgians got out and voted Tuesday, January 4th.  Who is running in the Senate race? There are 2 senate state runs the first is between republican Sen. David Purdue and democrat Jon Ossoff. The second is between republican Sen.  Kelly Loeff