Skip to main content

Why Everyone Should Travel To San Francisco (after COVID-19 is over)

 Hi everyone, today I'll be discussing why everyone in my opinion should travel to San Francisco, California. Obviously The United States is in a pandemic so traveling is not really possible now, but I really missed traveling and wanted to reminiscence on this awesome trip. Remember everyone stay home, stay safe, & wear a mask. 


1. Plethora of Tourist/Iconic Locations

San Francisco is a beautiful place that features a lot of places that have been seen in TV shows and movies for example, "Full House". When I visited San Francisco I knew that I had to visited the Iconic home that was featured in the show, the tourist location are actually people real homes. The homes have a nickname around San Francisco, called "The Painted Ladies". The picture on the right is a picture of me in front of the homes, they were all so beautiful and very unique style of architecture. Another huge tourist location is "China Town", this town is a beautiful piece of Asian culture in the heart of San Francisco. China features authentic Asian shops, restaurants, and street art. It was an absolutely amazing experience and I 10/10 recommend. I only discussed 2 tourist locations but there are many many more that you can visit. 

2. The Beach

If you know me, you know I love the beach, so I was extremely excited to go to California because, they have gorgeous beaches. I will say though, when I visited in early July it was a little chilly, but regardless I still enjoyed it. The beach I went to was "Bakers Beach", I recommend this beach because its super close to the Golden Gate Bridge and it has pretty blue water. Also at Bakers Beach there were huge rocks

that were great for pictures. 

4. Shopping

In San Francisco there's a ton of shopping places the 2 main ones I visited was Union square and the Westfeild Center. I live in Northwest Arkansas, so San Francisco shopping was a huge upgrade from where I usually shop they had a Zara, huge Nike store, an Urban Outfitters, Dr. Martens store, luxury stores, and cute little boutiques. The shopping centers also had places for pictures, so it was like a 2-in-1 experience. 





5. Restaurants

When I visited San Francisco I was so excited because I was going to be able to try seafood on the bay, which is something I'd never done before. I also was excited to just try new places to eat, that I don't have back home. On July 4th I went to the pier and ate seafood while looking at the view of the beautiful beach, the food was absolutely amazing and tasted so fresh. I also was able to try amazing dumplings at a restaurant called "Dumpling Time", they had amazing dumplings and they were all different flavors. I didn't really get any good pictures of me at the restaurants, but just trust me the food was amazing. 

6. Other Random Things I Loved 

These next few things are little things that I surprisingly enjoyed about San Francisco. First I loved that fact that everything was a walk-able distance, it gave me big city vibes and I loved it. Second, I actually enjoyed the weather it was chilly for summer but I actually liked it. Lastly, I loved where my hotel was located it was right by all of the shopping places and the breakfast was amazing. 









Thank You so much for reading!

I hope this makes you wanna go to San Fran, after corona is over of course

Keep up with me:

Insta: LifeWithWis
TikTok: Lifebyywiss
Email *business inquires only*: wizcoderz@gmail.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Find Your Aesthetic

 Hi everyone today I'll be discussing how to find your aesthetic or individual style.  1. The Fit of Clothes The first thing that determines your aesthetic is how you want your clothing to fit for example do you like the fit of skinny jeans, baggy jeans, or flare jeans on your body. I prefer mom jeans on my body instead of a skinny jean fit. Also do you prefer your tops to fit tighter or baggy, for me I like a mix of both. How you like clothes to fit your body is big part of finding your style/aesthetic because, your clothing will be the base of your style.   (source: 7esl.com) 2. What Shoes You Like  The second thing that determines your aesthetic is what shoes you like and look good on your feet for example do you like sneakers, heels, or boots. I prefer sneakers. Along with the type of shoe you also need to figure out what style of shoe like chunky, platform, or flat sole shoes. If you're shorter maybe platform is your go to , or if you're tall maybe a more flat sole sho

Black History Month: Books

  Hi everyone today I wanted to start a little series for black history month, this series will be an appreciation to black art and people. I'm so excited for this today's post because it will be focused on books. Some of these I have not read myself yet, but I still wanted to share them with you all because I've heard they're good. I hope you all enjoy, comment which book is your favorite.  The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas: The Hate U Give is a fictional story centered around police brutality, and how it effects the main character Starr Carter. This is a book that I recommend everyone read, though it's fictional its still has a very important message. Rated: 4.5/5 on Good Reads, 5/5 on Commonsense Media, & a 4.8/5 on Audible.  I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou: I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings is an autobiography about the extraordinary poet Maya Angelou. Maya discusses overcoming trauma and racism, while telling a  coming-of-age story. Rated: 4.2/5

All About the Georgia RunOffs

 Hi everyone today I'll be discussing the Georgia Senate race runoffs, my goal is to educate my you all on this topic.  (picture credits: thenation.com) What is a Run-Off election? According to "Balletpedia.com" a runoff election is a second election held to determine a winner when no candidate in the first election met the required threshold for victory. This is a great definition a runoff election occurs when a candidate doesn't earn 50% of votes in the first general election.  (Picture Credits: Vox.com) Why and Where is this Runoff occurring? This senate runoff election is occurring in Georgia and the reason this is happening because in Georgia specifically the 50% vote rule counts for candidates. According to Vox.com 3 million Georgians got out and voted Tuesday, January 4th.  Who is running in the Senate race? There are 2 senate state runs the first is between republican Sen. David Purdue and democrat Jon Ossoff. The second is between republican Sen.  Kelly Loeff