Skip to main content

Favorite Small Businesses

 Hi everyone on this blog I'll be discussing my 2 favorite small businesses, that were newly introduced to me!

Why should you shop small?
Everyone should try to shop at small businesses because they have great customer service, unique products, and you're giving business to smaller shops during COVID-19. The 2 businesses I'll be talking about today have amazing products and extremely responsive customer service. If you'd prefer to shop in-person then support local businesses in your community, they're in every city and state. 

SimplySunshineJewels 

Oh my gosh, where do I begin, this jewelry is simply stunning. I absolutely love these 2 items seen in the picture above, the hand earrings and the gem bracelet. The hand earrings are extremely nice and good quality, they're gold and the earring backs are just the standard rubber ones that make wearing the earrings so comfortable. The beautiful gem bracelet feature different colored jewels and the end of the bracelet has a gold ball at the end that allows you to size the bracelet to your wrist, this bracelet is incredibly good quality. SimplySunshineJewels sells other accessories such as chokers, more earrings, rings, and beautiful bracelets. I highly recommend this jewelry again its super beautiful and great quality, the link to the Etsy shop is:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/SimplySunshineJewels . Go shop!


Shop Hailey Kae

Where do I begin I absolutely love this brand from the nice owner, the responsive customer service, the nice quality clothes, and the beautiful jewelry. Shop Hailey Kae has it all. In the photo above I'm wearing the one-shoulder black tank & the gorgeous gold cross earrings. Everything at the shop is responsibly priced and extremely good quality. I actually wore the one-shoulder tank while doing my online school because it was just that comfortable, I was able to move around and still be extremely comfortable. The earrings are so cute and great quality I love that they're gold and they have silver jewels on the inside of the cross. Overall, Shop Hailey Kae is an incredible brand and I absolutely recommend you shop there. Here's the link for Shop Hailey Kae: https://www.shophaileykaae.com/ , use my code: "wisdom10" for 10% off your amazing purchases. 


Thank you for reading!

Keep up with me: 

TikTok: Lifebyywiss
Insta: lifewithwis 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Find Your Aesthetic

 Hi everyone today I'll be discussing how to find your aesthetic or individual style.  1. The Fit of Clothes The first thing that determines your aesthetic is how you want your clothing to fit for example do you like the fit of skinny jeans, baggy jeans, or flare jeans on your body. I prefer mom jeans on my body instead of a skinny jean fit. Also do you prefer your tops to fit tighter or baggy, for me I like a mix of both. How you like clothes to fit your body is big part of finding your style/aesthetic because, your clothing will be the base of your style.   (source: 7esl.com) 2. What Shoes You Like  The second thing that determines your aesthetic is what shoes you like and look good on your feet for example do you like sneakers, heels, or boots. I prefer sneakers. Along with the type of shoe you also need to figure out what style of shoe like chunky, platform, or flat sole shoes. If you're shorter maybe platform is your go to , or if you're tall maybe a more flat sole sho

Black History Month: Books

  Hi everyone today I wanted to start a little series for black history month, this series will be an appreciation to black art and people. I'm so excited for this today's post because it will be focused on books. Some of these I have not read myself yet, but I still wanted to share them with you all because I've heard they're good. I hope you all enjoy, comment which book is your favorite.  The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas: The Hate U Give is a fictional story centered around police brutality, and how it effects the main character Starr Carter. This is a book that I recommend everyone read, though it's fictional its still has a very important message. Rated: 4.5/5 on Good Reads, 5/5 on Commonsense Media, & a 4.8/5 on Audible.  I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou: I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings is an autobiography about the extraordinary poet Maya Angelou. Maya discusses overcoming trauma and racism, while telling a  coming-of-age story. Rated: 4.2/5

All About the Georgia RunOffs

 Hi everyone today I'll be discussing the Georgia Senate race runoffs, my goal is to educate my you all on this topic.  (picture credits: thenation.com) What is a Run-Off election? According to "Balletpedia.com" a runoff election is a second election held to determine a winner when no candidate in the first election met the required threshold for victory. This is a great definition a runoff election occurs when a candidate doesn't earn 50% of votes in the first general election.  (Picture Credits: Vox.com) Why and Where is this Runoff occurring? This senate runoff election is occurring in Georgia and the reason this is happening because in Georgia specifically the 50% vote rule counts for candidates. According to Vox.com 3 million Georgians got out and voted Tuesday, January 4th.  Who is running in the Senate race? There are 2 senate state runs the first is between republican Sen. David Purdue and democrat Jon Ossoff. The second is between republican Sen.  Kelly Loeff